We’d like to invite you or your organisation to participate in our 2012 TechSoup Digital Storytelling Challenge. We’re in the midst of an exciting challenge with learning opportunities and a chance to submit your one-minute video or five-photo slideshow to win excellent award donations from our partners.
This challenge is open to all social benefit organisations regardless of registered status or location.
How to get involved this year
- Submit a one-minute video or five-photo slideshow to win prizes
- Register for our upcoming free webinar on post-production (2/16) with David J. Neff of Lights. Camera. Help.
- Join us for a tweet chat (2/14) about social sharing to learn how to get your video in front of the eyeballs that matter most to your org
- Encourage everyone you know to participate! Spread the word: www.tsdigs.org
- Subscribe to our Google group to stay up to date on all of these exciting happenings
Remember that video is the content people are spending the most time with online these days, and digital stories are a powerful way to share the passion and hard work your organization has for its mission! The video is yours to keep and use after the challenge is over.
What’s your organization’s story? Share it now!